Nanotechnology Ceremic Coating For Transport Systems
Ceramic Coating also known as Nano-Coating, involves the process of applying on to a surface layer that repels dry particles, water, oil and dirt. It has the potential to make a surface resistant, improve hardness, or make it bacteria resistant.
Advantages of Ceramic Coating:
- Anti Wetting – Ceramic Coating repels water and many other liquids and keeps the surface dry
- Anti Corrosion – Ceramic Coating offers enhanced corrosion protection as its super-hydrophobic coating repels water, saltwater, acids and bases
- Anti Icing – The super-hydrophobic properties of Ceramic Coating keep coated materials dry and eliminate the formation of Ice or Rust
- Self-Cleaning – Ceramic Coating repels dirty water and oils, remains clean and virtually bacteria free. When dust, dirt or other molecules accumulate on a super-hydrophobic coated surface, a light spray of water or a blast of air grabs the dust and removes it.
Recommended Area of Usage : Cars, Two-Wheelers, Buses, Commercial Vehicles and other Transport Systems
Method of Usage:
- Clean the surface before using Ceramic Coating, else it will accumulate the existing dirt
- Shake the bottle of Ceramic Coating before application
- Spray the surface with Ceramic Coating from a distance of 15cm or put few drops and apply to the surface using cross hatch pattern
- Wait for 1-2 minutes and wipe off residues using a clean and dry micro-fiber cloth
- Repeat the same process after 1 hour for a long lasting protection